International Nonviolence Training Fund (INTF)
of the A.J. Muste Memorial Institute
Created in 1994, the Muste Institute's International Nonviolence Training Fund (INTF) supports communities engaged in nonviolent struggles by making grants of up to $4,000 for:
• Trainings that prepare people for specific nonviolent actions and campaigns.
• Trainings that build capacity and leadership among people engaged in nonviolent struggles.
• Trainings for Trainers that help to expand and multiply nonviolence training throughout a targeted community.
To be eligible, trainings must take place outside the United States, or within Native nations in the US.
Read our INTF grant guidelines here.
Read about our nonviolence training grants (1994-2012) here.
You can be a part of this.
• Spread the Word: Do you know organizations or campaigns who fit the funding criteria and are carrying out trainings for nonviolent action? Tell them about the Fund!
Download a brochure about the INTF here.
• Make a Donation: Do you want to support communities engaged in nonviolent struggles around the world? Make a contribution to the Fund. Our funding is built on individual contributions.
DONATE NOW: support nonviolence training with a tax-deductible online gift to the Muste Institute (designate program as "INTF").
A donation to the Fund is a concrete and important way to investment in peace. With your financial support we can make grants to many more nonviolence trainings.